Smile,Second Best Thing We Can Do with Our Lips: mY dreaM scenE

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

mY dreaM scenE

A tree under a moon,a love under a tree.She is trying to take me to a feel,a place which I have never seen.I know she can.I feel like a toy in a child's hand.I ask her a common question which every lovers ask each other.You should know the question if you are reading this category "LOVE".She looks cool after my question,and replies me in her style with a smile.
She says"I wont say I cant live without you but I will live with you till to my last breath." and she wants me to her to a place where we can hear two heart beats,where we can see two eyes,where we can see one love.I say yes,because we know that we are in a same place she likes to be.Yes,no matter where we are,
all I know is my lovely girl,all she knows is her poet.while answering my question I can see a loads of love and passion on her eyes,and thats the difference between my girl and a child.Life is so beautiful when I feel her.So living beautifully every moment.
If you read this, comment this post with the question I mentioned above .If you like to share your dreams about your love share here.you can be a author here.............

No comments:

Post a Comment